Community Manager (part-time)
The Women’s Irish Network is looking for an enthusiastic Community Manager to help manage and grow their amazing network! The Women’s Irish Network (www.womensirishnetwork.com), an innovative and dynamic charity supporting women and children in need.
The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills, with a creative flair for social media and most importantly have a passion for communication!
This an amazing and rewarding opportunity to work alongside a network of Irish women in the UK at the top of their game with lots of opportunities to connect with influential women in Business, the Arts and beyond all while helping to support worthy causes.
The successful applicant will work closely with the WIN Chair and Board to promote the work of the Women’s Irish Network and help in ensuring the smooth day to day operation of the charity.
The core responsibilities include promoting the latest WIN news and events, managing all WIN social media channels, managing the current and driving new memberships, representing WIN at the Embassy of Ireland events and managing the larger WIN community online, and in person at events.
– Management of all monthly and annual WIN memberships
– Create regular, engaging social media content
– Draft press releases, blogs and regular newsletters
– Promote WIN events and other announcements on social media
– Champion and build relationships with fellow charities and organisations
– Update the WIN website
– Set up WIN online events on Eventbrite and Zoom
– In person event management (in due course)
Experience with the following tools is essential:
– Google Drive and Microsoft products
– Social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram)
The individual must be proficient in all areas of administration, including Word, Excel, use of databases, Eventbrite, PayPal and social media.
Working closely with the WIN Chairperson and the Board, the individual will play a key role in ensuring the smooth day to day operation of the charity. Training will be provided however please note this will be a remote working position.
Circa 8-12hrs per week
£15 p/h paid monthly
To apply: Please send cv and other relevant information to: